“Just take those old records off the shelfBob Seger – Old Time Rock and Roll
I’ll sit and listen to ’em by myself
Today’s music ain’t got the same soul
I like that old time rock ‘n’ roll”
Most of us, if not all, could relate to the scene in the 1983 movie Risky Business where Tom Cruise as Joel Goodson, home alone, turns up the volume and dances around in the living room in his underwear. I’m no teenager, but I still do this because why not and also I find it very therapeutic! So here’s my recreation of the scene and what it’d look like in the home of a, ahum, slightly older man. I hope you enjoy it!
This blog post is not sponsored, but hey, credits given anyway!
- Shirt: Kevin Shirt by Cubura
- Socks: BB Socks by Cubura
- Briefs: Classic Briefs by CHEERNO
- Watch: WR 112 by Moonstone
- Bracelets: Kilian by Amias
- Hi Fi system: Hi Fi Music System gacha by Kunst
- Sofa, Coffee table, Console table and floor lamp all by Newchurch
- Window blinds and curtains by Dutchie.
- Whiskey bottle and glass: Glenfirstclass Scotch by Kunst
Body: Belleza Jake 2.0
Head: Catwa Daniel
Skin (body): Session – Belleza Male Body Skin – T02
Skin (face): Session – Davin – T02
Eyes: Suicidal Unborn – Aisling Eyes Azure
Eyebrows: Volkstone – Messy Brows
Eyelashes: MICHAN – Bradley Lashes