“Pretty is an accident of nature. Elegant is a self-created work of Art.”
She has hundreds of outfits in her closet and she looks good in everything, but she can’t find anything to wear! While I most of the time just get dressed, there seems to be a much deeper, comprehensive philosophy behind her choice of attire. With the quote “Elegant is a self-created work of art” in mind, I know that creating art often takes time and you toss aside plenty of drafts before you’re able to express what you pictured in your mind. So when she can’t find anything to wear, it has nothing to do with thinking it doesn’t look good (you can say she looks fantastic umpteen times but it doesn’t matter), but rather because she doesn’t know what she wants to express that day or the expression doesn’t match what she pictured in her mind. Thus the act of clothing is the creation of art! Am I on to something, or am I just on something? Either way, I do appreciate and admire fine works of art and when she’s finished getting dressed, I swear, that’s what she is; breathtakingly beautiful and I can’t keep my eyes off of her.
The Room divider ‘Lady’ by EED is not only functional but beautiful decor, with vintage images of women on transparent screens, a cute slipdress on a hanger and a pretty flower arrangement in front it’s perfect for a romantic room or setting. The room divider comes with a resizer and I scaled it down 15% for this scene. At its original size it has a Land Impact of 10.
- EED Roomdivider ‘Lady’, available at the EED Marketplace.
- Nutmeg. Chaise Lounge Cream
- Nutmeg. Vintage Small Table
- Nutmeg. Old Oriental Carpet
- Nutmeg. Romanov’s Ebony Dresser
- Nutmeg. Romanov’s Brass Candlesticks 2, 3 and 4
- Nutmeg. Old Story Frames Gold
- Nutmeg. Old Story Ottoman
- Nutmeg. Books & Keys v2
- Nutmeg. Old Purse Bag
- Nutmeg. Straw Bag Green
- Nutmeg. Rattan Tote Carry, Beige
- Nutmeg. Antique Table Lamp (L’Homme subscriber’s gift)
- Dutchie sculpted curtains
- dust bunny . potted dragon tree
- dust bunny . darling hanging plant
- ::TA Sensation Naughty Set
- ::TA Style Shoes Set
- Miscellaneous wardrobe clutter provided by Mahogany
- Sander is wearing [Deadwool] Hart Suit and [Deadwool] Oxford Shoes
- Mahogany is wearing L.I.C. Maxim Dress
Read Mahogany’s point of view here!
One thought on “The Act of Clothing – Home and Garden Design 2019”