If you read my previous blog post you already know that The Float House is tiny. It’s one small room, with open doors on either side. I didn’t have to decorate the inside to show off the house, but the moment I saw it I knew I was going to do it. The Float House is perfect for spending a day on the shore; do some fishing and prepare it right there on the deck and maybe even stay the night and enjoy a morning swim in the sea. Sounds perfect to me.
This post is not sponsored by Nutmeg. I just love their designs and my inventory contains quite a lot of their stuff and, hell yes, I’m going to use them in my blog from time to time.
For pictures of The Float House exterior please see this post.
- Never Totally Dead… The Float House @ Mainstore
- Nutmeg. Seashore Pallet & Pillows
- Nutmeg. Seashore Large Bowl
- Nutmeg. Seashore Bowl Stack
- Nutmeg. Seashore Pitcher
- Nutmeg. Dacha Old Wooden Chest
- Nutmeg. Country House Bench w/Grey Blanket
- Nutmeg. Disarray Round Wooden Table w/Cloth
- Nutmeg. Disarray Old Pitcher Lamp Linen
- Nutmeg. Disarray Iron Wine Rack
- hive // hanging devil’s ivy plant . dark