It’s not one giant step that does it. It’s lots of little steps.
Someone said that a shortcut is the longest distance between two points. There’s much truth in that. I can’t remember a single time where I’ve been pleased with the outcome after I’ve rushed something or tried taking a shortcut. On foot shortcuts work very well when you know the map, but in life in general? Nope. Forget it. Take all the little steps needed to make sure you achieve your goal. It takes as long as it takes and it’s worth it.
I’m safely transporting my drink from A to B wearing:
- ‘TD’ Varus Shorts (Belleza) *NEW* @ Mainstore
- 18 [ ARCBACK ] – Trendy Bracelet @ TMD
- Milo’s Bazar Metal + Black Sunglasses *SOON* @ Marketplace
- DUFAUX – belleza jake 2.0 – flip flops
- :::ChicChica::: Beer Margarita WEAR
The Varus Shorts by Treized Designs are fitted for Jake, Gianni and Legacy bodies and HUD driven with several different colours to choose from; solids and two-tones.
- Fruit Poufs & Lounger CHEZ MOI @ Tres Chic
- Apple Fall L’Olivier
- dust bunny . areca palm plant
A big thank you to my new fashion sponsor, Treized Designs, for trusting in me to showcase their products. I’m excited to be on their team as they venture forward with fitted mesh! THANK YOU!