Some traditions are closer to my heart than others. As a child it’s easy to see magic in everything and especially Christmas and with a little help from loving grown-ups this magic can become real. I believed that Santa came to our house every year after midnight on the 24th of December with our Christmas tree; he decorated it and put all the presents underneath then he hung our Christmas stockings filled with candy on our bedroom doors. Sometimes if I was awake that late I could hear Santa stomping up the steps (yes the steps, he didn’t come down our chimney lol), carrying the tree, I imagined. But since I was bit shy I closed my eyes and hid under the blanket. My sister easily slept through the whole thing every time. I think my parents and my dad in particular had a lot of fun creating this memory for us even if it meant staying up very late.
- [ hoorenbeek ] NG Outfit – Manus
- KOPFKINO – Merry Teatime Set @ ACCESS (through January 8)
- KOPFKINO – Good Reads – Armchair
- KOPFKINO – Good Reads – Footrest
- Bricolage Misc Holiday Items @ Holiday Shop & Hop (through January 2):
- Bricolage Christmas Star Wreath
- Bricolage Abies Nordmanniana-Nordmann Fir
- Bricolage Primitive Santa & Snowman
- [IK] Christmas Reindeer – Group Gift!
- Muniick – Llewellyn Cast Iron Fireplace
- DaD “Victorian wooden Panel large” c/m
- CHEZ MOI Traditional Xmas Tree – [Decor Tree] (slightly modified with Black Dragon Poser)