I feel it’s important to point out that most Scandinavians, or Nordic even because it includes Iceland, during the Viking age… weren’t Vikings. They did make blood sacrifice in honor of the Norse gods, yes, it definitely was a rough time during the Middle Ages but most people weren’t savage warriors however; they were farmers and fishermen and merchants. When iron was put to use in farming, production went up and land became scarce and some people decided to set sail to other countries to raid and plunder in order to make a living. They went ‘viking’ and they gave a name to the entire Nordic poplulation that lived during that time. Ok ok you say, so what am I blogging?
I’m blogging some amazing creations that have been released for this round of Men Only. The beautiful tattoo is by CORAZON, the kilt by L’Emporio & PL and if you look close enough you can see face scratches by NoRush. I’m blogging them again later, and closer, in another picture just because they look amazing as far as scratches go.
- .: CORAZON:. Tattoo ODIN :. @ Men Only (through February 15)
- L’Emporio&PL::*Ivar*::-Kilt – @ Men Only (through February 15)
- [NoRush] Scratches (EvoX for LEL) @ Men Only (through February 15)
- Sari-Sari – The Seed M *add* (comes with its own hold pose, please see previous blog)
- [MAGNIFICENT] THOR Bun – Grooming Hair
- [MAGNIFICENT] PIRATE TAIL – Beard – Group Gift