As a way of recharging my batteries I’ve always liked going on nature hikes, long or short doesn’t matter as long as I get away from the noise of the city. I find a nice spot with a nice view and just sit and feel the beauty surrounding me, taking it all in; the fresh air, the smells and the sounds. Meditation, almost. If I’m on my own I sometimes listen to music, it always sounds and feels much more intense when you have an amazing view added to it.
The “On My Own Stone” by EED is perfect for some quiet time by yourself. I chose to use it on the beach on my parcel so I can sit and watch the ocean and the sunset whenever I need to recharge after a busy day.
It’s a beautiful piece of rocks, grass and flowers. You’ll find 6 female and 6 male single animations in it and it only uses 7 Li! The “On My Own Stone” is available at the EED Marketplace.
A big thank you to my new sponsor EED!
Visit Exquisite Eye Decorations
- “On My Own Stone” by EED, available at their Marketplace
- House: Split House by Convair, from the Snowstorm 2018 Builder’s Box
- I’m wearing:
- Jacket: Jeans Jacket One Shoulder by Gabriel
- Neckstrap with earphones by Gabriel
- Shirt: Victor T-Shirt/Pocket by Chuck
- Shorts: Mauricio Shorts by Chuck
- Hair: Bailey Hair by Modulus
Body: Belleza Jake 2.0
Head: Catwa Daniel
Skin (body): Session – Belleza Male Body Skin – T02
Skin (face): Session – Davin – T02
Eyes: Suicidal Unborn – Aisling Eyes Azure
Eyebrows: Volkstone – Messy Brows
Eyelashes: MICHAN – Bradley Lashes
You must be logged in to post a comment.